With our strong knowledge base on the Oracle Insurance Insbridge Enterprise Rating (OIIER) platform and insurance rating, we are able to offer a wide range of professional services; beginning with requirements gathering, to the installation and configuration of the Oracle Insbridge application, to building your product's rates and rules, through testing and deployment. Second Phase is highly experienced in the specific requirements needed to successfully implement, deploy, and manage your rating solutions.
Benefits of Oracle Insurance Insbridge Enterprise Rating
- Provide a centralized rating system for consistent quoting across channels
- Reduces total cost of ownership by creating a single insurance rating engine
- Fast, precise rules engine allows carriers to automate underwriting decisions
- Clear visibility into rating for more effective risk management and revenue optimization
- Improves risk management with multivariate pricing and rate analysis, creating more competitive products and broadening your book of business
An Oracle Insurance Insbridge Enterprise Rating (OIIER) implementation can encompass many different needs. With our extensive knowledge, we can provide a wide variety of professional services to assist with your implementation including:
- Business requirements gathering and documentation
- Build design documentation showing how tables and rating algorithms are defined in OIIER
- Development of your rating and rules for all lines of business
- Installation and configuration of OIIER
- Management of your OIIER implementation project
- Integration assistance with any application
- Custom reports, interfaces, or services using available Oracle API's
Oracle Insurance Insbridge Enterprise Rating (OIIER) can be integrated with almost any core business system to create a single, unified environment. OIIER has embedded integration capabilities which allows for flexibility, adaptability, and easy upgrades.
With our strong knowledge of the OIIER product, we can provide simple or highly complex customizations that meet your business needs. Here is a list of some of the integration services we provide:
- Integration with existing databases and front-end applications
- Custom policy administration system integration
- Extended Services Interface (ESI) utilization
- SoftData integration with custom user interfaces
- Business activity monitoring
Second Phase offers comprehensive training on the Oracle Insurance Insbridge product suite that covers a wide range of topics. Whether onsite or remote, each of the following options can be tailored to meet your needs. For more information regarding our training offerings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message using the form on the right.
Basic / Introduction
Typically a three-day course, basic training will cover all of the essentials of the RateManager tool. Users will learn how to build, test, and deploy rating logic within RateManager. The goal of this training is to gain enough knowledge and confidence in the product to be able to perform daily tasks.
- Audience: Beginners, Business Users
- Duration: 3 - 5 Days
Advanced training offers insight into some of the more advanced features of RateManager that are not covered in basic training. Topics range from program-to-program callouts, custom input and output XML mapping, release management, and more. This training is recommended for resources with a basic understanding of Oracle Insbridge and some technical background.
- Audience: Intermediate/Power Users, Some Technical Background
- Duration: 1 - 2 Days
There are several different ways to configure Oracle Insbridge environments, depending on customer needs and policies. This training serves to give insight into these options and is intended for system and database administrators.
- Audience: System Administrators, Database Administrators
- Duration: 1 Day
With each new release of the Oracle Insbridge product, Second Phase can provide a brief walkthrough and discuss all changes or enhancements contained within the new release. As an Oracle Gold Partner, Second Phase has access to all Oracle Insbridge releases and can be demonstrated upon request.
- Audience: Current Oracle Insbridge Users, Administrators, Managers
- Duration: 2 - 4 Hours
We understand Oracle Insurance Insbridge Enterprise Rating (OIIER) upgrades and the need to execute upgrades quickly and effectively to minimize disruption and ensure business continuity. We help define and balance a technically-driven upgrade with one that simultaneously delivers enhanced business capability based on the client’s business needs and budget. We focus on understanding both your technical and business environment, establish an approach and project plan best suited to your company’s goals, and then execute that plan.
We have been assisting companies with critical OIIER upgrades since 2008. Working with nearly every version of OIIER, we have helped many companies transition smoothly and virtualize their OIIER environments in preparation for their next upgrade. Here are several areas we can help in regards to your next upgrade:
- Review existing OIIER landscape and hardware and provide recommendations
- Provide details on enhancements and changes since your last upgrade
- Ensure compatibility with your hardware and software needs
- Thoroughly test your book of business to ensure no negative impacts
- Provide training on any new features introduced
- Help manage your upgrade project
At Second Phase, we are known for providing timely and highly effective support to users of Oracle Insurance Insbridge Enterprise Rating (OIIER). We undertand that rating is a critical component of your business and any issues or changes that need to be made must be addressed in a timely, cost-effective manner. If you have any questions or need immediate help, feel free to reach out to us using our Help Desk.
Here's just a sample of how our years of expertise can be utilized to provide you the best support possible:
- On-going maintenance of your rate tables and algorithms
- Debug any issues with rating programs or the OIIER product
- Identify whether issues are related to OIIER or integrated applications
- Work closely with business and technical users to limit downtime